- All spectators are prohibited in bringing any objects into the event location which can be thrown onto the field of play or into the spectator stands. These include fireworks, sticks, umbrellas, glass bottles, tins, bicycles, baby carriages, scooters, rollerblades and all weapons.
Only opened beverages are allowed to be taken into the event area (max. 0,5l). Screw tops of all drinks bottles will be removed. Walking canes, which are necessary as an essential support, are only allowed to be taken by disabled spectators. Seats for disabled spectators can only be used by these people providing they hold the relevant identification or documentation.
No spectators are allowed bring in alcoholic beverages into the event.
At the entrance the organizer has the right to control bags and clothing which was brought to the area and has the right to confiscated unauthorized items. For each case of contravention a ban on access can be issued.
- Children under the age of 12 are only permitted to enter the venue with an adult.
- It is absolutely forbidden to bring animals to the venue and the VIP area.
- Any kind of promotional activities are only permitted with approval from the organizer. The distributions of newspapers, magazines or any other kind of promotion material, or sale of goods of any kind through unauthorized persons are strictly prohibited.
- Standing on the banks, climbing on the stand rods and entering the Center Court is strictly prohibited.
- The arrangements made by the enforcement authorities or the official supervisor staff have to be followed. A violation of the restriction imposed on the operation and use of the sports facility with legislative or regulatory action and omission obligations are punishable.
- All spectators who enter the stadium or event area must take note at the entrance that the organizer does not assume any liability for damages, provided that this is in accordance with the regulatory and legal requirements. Furthermore, it is also unable to incur liability for the loss or damage of personal items (including electronic equipment); the visitor must also ensure that they are properly stored and used accordingly.
- The taking of photographs and the filming and recording at the event with the use of tape recorders are permitted but for private use only. By entering the premises you grant permission for the organizers to photograph/film you and record your voice, performances, poses, acts, plays and appearances, and use your picture, photograph, silhouette and other reproductions of your physical likeness as part of the Picture, and in any way in which the same may be used and/or incorporated and/or exhibited and/or exploited throughout the universe in perpetuity.
You agree that you will not assert or maintain against the Producer, their successors, and licensees, any claim, action, suit or demand of any kind or nature whatsoever in connection with the Producer’s authorized use of your physical likeness and sound in the Picture as herein provided. You hereby release the Producer, their successors, and licensees, and each of them, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, demands, actions, causes of action(s), costs and expenses whatsoever, which you ever had, now have, or may, shall or hereafter have by reason, matter, cause arising out of the Producer’s use is herein provided throughout the universe in perpetuity.
- The organizer is entitled to take the personal data of persons who are arrested or displayed by the security organizations in case of criminal acts.
- The instructions of the event staff /security staff must be followed. A violation of these rules will be punished with an ejection and civil action by the organizer.
This principle has its basics and assertiveness in house with the right to private and public law provisions. Other urgent legal provisions will be used. The scope of the policy affects the entire fairgrounds and the side courts.
Admittance to the showground is only permitted to those people who gained admission by the main entrances or who have valid accreditation.